Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to see the results without having the initial geometry lines ?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi ,

I have simulated a problem in COMSOL V4.2 and I want to plot the results somehow without having the initial geometry lines in my plot.
For example I want to plot the contours of the pressure but I do not want the geometry lines to be seen in this plot. Is there any way to somehow hide the geometry lines for post processing ?

best

3 Replies Last Post Jul 24, 2012, 2:24 p.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Sep 10, 2011, 5:23 a.m. EDT
Hi

there is a tick mark in the main 2D/3D plot menu node I believe (I do not have access to COMSOL just now)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi there is a tick mark in the main 2D/3D plot menu node I believe (I do not have access to COMSOL just now) -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Sep 10, 2011, 8:56 a.m. EDT
thanks Ivar for your quick response, I found it as you said.

best
thanks Ivar for your quick response, I found it as you said. best

Posted: 1 decade ago Jul 24, 2012, 2:24 p.m. EDT
Where can I find that option in COMSOL version 4.3?

Thanks
Where can I find that option in COMSOL version 4.3? Thanks

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.