Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Particle movement -3 studies combination

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I have combined 3 studies (one frequency domain and 2 time dependent studies) to investigate particle movement and trapping in a rectangular water channel. However, when I combine the 3 studies and using the feature "inlet-outlet" in the particle tracing for fluid flow module, I do not get any results in the respective plot. However, replacing the "inlet-outlet" with the "Release" feature does give me some results.

Anyone knows why does this happen?

Thank you.

0 Replies Last Post Apr 19, 2021, 10:19 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Alkistis Fotopoulou

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.