How to export Structured grid in COMSOL

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I'm new to comsol. And I am foucsing on CFD module in COMSOL. I found there's a function in the mesh generation module called "mapped". I think such a method is so called Structured grid (like pixels eg.100x100x2) in CFD mesh generation. But when I export "mapped" grid in whatever file format that COMSOL mesh export module could select, it always export unstructured file format. I'm wondering is there exists a way that I can recover the structured infomation of such a grid? I mean how can I convert cells format to structured format?

Kind Regards, Tianyu Li

0 Replies Last Post Nov 30, 2023, 11:03 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Li Tianyu

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.