heat transfer

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Welcome I have a study of heat transfer inside a channel containing a heatsink When I do a study, this message appears Feature: Stationary Solver 1 (soll/s1) Failed to find a solution. Maximum number of segregated iterations reached. Returned solution is not converged. Not all parameter steps returned

1 Reply Last Post Dec 24, 2023, 8:05 p.m. EST
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 months ago Dec 24, 2023, 8:05 p.m. EST
Updated: 4 months ago Dec 24, 2023, 8:05 p.m. EST

I would be surprised if anyone here can, using only the information that you have provided, state with any confidence what caused this problem. No doubt, you have an error somewhere. I encourage you to post your .mph file to the forum. Then, perhaps someone will take a look at it and may even find the cause of the error. Good luck.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
I would be surprised if anyone here can, using only the information that you have provided, state with any confidence what caused this problem. No doubt, you have an error *somewhere*. I encourage you to post your .mph file to the forum. Then, perhaps someone will take a look at it and may even find the cause of the error. Good luck.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.