Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Help me! Error"Internal error in boundary respecting."

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, all
I want fix it, It is coordinate (-2,06378, 1,35209, 2,8034)
Thank a lot
Vinh Nguyen

7 Replies Last Post Aug 28, 2013, 12:07 a.m. EDT

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 20, 2013, 7:18 a.m. EDT
Hi,

try to take a look at this thread www.comsol.com/community/forums/general/thread/1355/
Could you solve your problem?

Regards
Hi, try to take a look at this thread http://www.comsol.com/community/forums/general/thread/1355/ Could you solve your problem? Regards

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 27, 2013, 5:47 a.m. EDT
Thank a lot, I am using Solidwork to design. I feel work in it happen lots of error. If I use autocad 3D, I will control error better ?
Thank a lot, I am using Solidwork to design. I feel work in it happen lots of error. If I use autocad 3D, I will control error better ?

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 27, 2013, 6:00 a.m. EDT
Hi,

actually I don't know because I usually build my geometry directly on Comsol. Try to browse in the forum. I edited your post adding the filters "Geometry" and "LiveLink Products", maybe some users can give you useful advices!

Bests
Hi, actually I don't know because I usually build my geometry directly on Comsol. Try to browse in the forum. I edited your post adding the filters "Geometry" and "LiveLink Products", maybe some users can give you useful advices! Bests

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 27, 2013, 6:22 a.m. EDT
thanks Fabio Greco
I design win turbine blade, so the design direct it is difficult. You can help me provide some one documents about drawing direct on COMSOL.
look forward to receiving feedback from you
thanks Fabio Greco I design win turbine blade, so the design direct it is difficult. You can help me provide some one documents about drawing direct on COMSOL. look forward to receiving feedback from you

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 27, 2013, 6:54 a.m. EDT
Hi,

I think it's an an hard challenge to model a wind turbine blade directly in Comsol, and it may be even impossible! Importing the geometry into Comsol through SolidWorks or others is the most wise approach!

Regards
Hi, I think it's an an hard challenge to model a wind turbine blade directly in Comsol, and it may be even impossible! Importing the geometry into Comsol through SolidWorks or others is the most wise approach! Regards

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 27, 2013, 2:27 p.m. EDT
Hi,
I have also had similar challenges when trying to mesh thin slices of materials present in a domain. I will appreciate if anyone has a solution approach to meshing these geometries in COMSOL.
I am attaching a copy of my geometry and model here.
Hi, I have also had similar challenges when trying to mesh thin slices of materials present in a domain. I will appreciate if anyone has a solution approach to meshing these geometries in COMSOL. I am attaching a copy of my geometry and model here.

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 28, 2013, 12:07 a.m. EDT
I get this error when importing from solid to COMSOL. Everyone help me!
I get this error when importing from solid to COMSOL. Everyone help me!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.