Photos from the COMSOL Conference 2014 Bangalore
Nandita Roche December 22, 2014
The COMSOL Conference made its annual stop in Bangalore a few weeks ago. Engineers and academics from across the country gathered to participate in the exciting two-day event. Here are some photos from the COMSOL Conference 2014 Bangalore.
COMSOL Conference 2014 Bangalore Event Photos
The conference attendees witnessed the launch of COMSOL Multiphysics version 5.0 and the revolutionary Application Builder. For the first time at our Bangalore event, we hosted a panel discussion that was well-received by the audience. The panel discussed how the Application Builder could change the way simulation was being carried out with a focus on the current Indian market.
We also had more than 100 user presentations in the form of oral and poster presentations. One of the highlights of the conference was the wide range of minicourses that attendees could choose from. This year, we had over 25 minicourses on an assortment of different applications. The poster session was buzzing with activity and gave attendees the opportunity to visit our exhibition booths.
Here are a few pictures from the conference:
- The stage set for the general session.
- At the registration booth.
- The conference has always been a great platform for exchanging ideas.
- At the poster session.
- The Noumenon booth at the exhibition area.
- Attendees at the minicourses.
- Users get a hands-on experience during the minicourses.
- Audience at the keynote session.
- The awards.
- Posters on display.
- A wide range of work was presented at the poster session.
- Attendees were able to choose from 25 plus minicourses.
- The panel discussion on the Application Builder.
- Attendees share their thoughts.
- The poster session.
- Attendees had the chance to interact with COMSOL staff.
- During the poster session.
We would like to thank all of the attendees for making this a great event. Next year, the COMSOL Conference will be coming to Pune for the very first time. We hope to see you there in October of 2015!