Join us for COMSOL Government Day Washington, D.C., for federal employees and federal contractors, to participate in panel discussions, experience product demonstrations, and exchange ideas with other simulation specialists. This event on November 7 will exemplify many use cases from government organizations. You will also be able to meet with others in the field of simulation and multiphysics modeling as well as chat with COMSOL technical and sales staff members. Feel free to invite your colleagues. Sign up today to reserve yourself a seat.
- Introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics®
- New Features in COMSOL Multiphysics® Version 5.5
- Advanced Modeling Techniques: Fluid Dynamics
- Advanced Modeling Techniques: High-Frequency Electromagnetics
- Advanced Modeling Techniques: Acoustics Modeling
- Advanced Modeling Techniques: Low-Frequency Electromagnetics
- Solvers & Optimization
- Low-Frequency Electromagnetics
- Fluid Flow Modeling
- High-Frequency Electromagnetics
- Sharing Applications
User Presentations and Keynote Talks
COMSOL® users will share their current work using COMSOL Multiphysics®.