Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

"Empty parameter list" error message MEMs

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I am trying to introduce a simplified version of the "tunable piezoelectric actuator" with V4.0a. Can anyone tell me what is missing or/and wrong in my file? Thanks. Paul

2 Replies Last Post Nov 7, 2010, 12:16 p.m. EST

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 7, 2010, 11:18 a.m. EST
Your step's bigger than the final value.

Try this range(1e5,1e5,5e5)

Good luck,
Stephan
Your step's bigger than the final value. Try this range(1e5,1e5,5e5) Good luck, Stephan

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 7, 2010, 12:16 p.m. EST
Yes, you are right.... Now I don't get the error message any more; however there is result what so ever; another "small thing" must be wrong in my model, any idea? Note that I have a 3D that runs fine; but I definitly need a 2D for faster optimization! Thank. Paul
Yes, you are right.... Now I don't get the error message any more; however there is result what so ever; another "small thing" must be wrong in my model, any idea? Note that I have a 3D that runs fine; but I definitly need a 2D for faster optimization! Thank. Paul

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.