Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

What is the difference between pr2.Mflow and pr1.Mflow ??

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear All;

Thank you for your attention. I want to plot the mass flow on a boundary of my model, but I encountered two different expressions about the mass flow, i.e. pr1.Mflow and pr2.Mflow. Actually, there are another two expressions for each of the expression given above, pr1.Mflow_d and pr1.Mflow_u. I am so confused about these expressions, and i have no ideas where i can get the meanings about these expressions.

Could you please share me some ideas? Any help would be highly appreciated.

0 Replies Last Post Aug 26, 2017, 2:59 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Yu Zhang

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.