Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Maximum value from each slice of cut planes

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I'm simulating air flow through a tube and looking at difference in presure along the system. I want to graph the maximum pressure along different areas of the system. To do this, I would like to find the maximum value of cut planes along the system. I have only found a way to find a single maximum but not each maximum for each slice. Anyone have advice?

Thanks!

1 Reply Last Post May 20, 2019, 4:53 a.m. EDT
Michael Rembe Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 5 years ago May 20, 2019, 4:53 a.m. EDT

Hi Joseph, define each cut plane as seperate data set (data sets -> cut plane). Add this number of cut planes to your plot, each cut plane one data set. Then add this number of min/max surfaces to you plot and chose the seperate cut plane data sets. In this way you can realize maximum values of each cut plane.

Best regards Michael Rembe

-------------------
Michael Rembe
Rembe Consulting PartG mbB
www.rembe-consulting.de

Hi Joseph, define each cut plane as seperate data set (data sets -> cut plane). Add this number of cut planes to your plot, each cut plane one data set. Then add this number of min/max surfaces to you plot and chose the seperate cut plane data sets. In this way you can realize maximum values of each cut plane. Best regards Michael Rembe

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.