Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Adding extra pressure term to two-phase flow fluid-fluid interface

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I'm using the laminar two-phase flow, moving mesh to model a liquid-air interface. If I use the External Fluid Interface (ignore the air layer), it allows me to specify the External pressure. If I use the Fluid-Fluid Interface (takes into account air), it doesn't have the option to specify the external pressure. Are there any ways to incorporate external pressure (such as disjoinning pressure, electrostatic pressure, etc) into fluid-fluid interface (because I also want to study the whole physics with the gas layer)?

0 Replies Last Post Sep 30, 2019, 2:02 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Physics student

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.