Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Vacuum pump condition

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all, I have a question about a model I am creating (attached): I have a pump connected to a large oven. In this oven there is a cylindrical chamber containing water that dries. This chamber is closed and has a hole in its lid. My purpose is to determine the evolution of the relative humidity in the gas mixture inside the chamber and in the oven. In addition, the drying process is maintained at an absolute pressure of 200 mbar: when water vapour is created due to evaporation, this pressure rises, the pump starts to suck it up until it falls back to 200 mbar. I use a Laminar flow+ moist transport module; My question is how can I add this condition to the Vacuum pump module present in Laminar flow?

1 Reply Last Post May 9, 2020, 12:13 p.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago May 9, 2020, 12:13 p.m. EDT

Hi buddy, even am trying out similar stuff, did you get any way out yet?

Regards, Yeco

Hi buddy, even am trying out similar stuff, did you get any way out yet? Regards, Yeco

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.