Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Massage error when export Comsol to Simulink (S-function)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all

I try to develop the degradation model, working together between comsol and simulink.
First I tested the model with 1 PDE (coeff) equation and exported it to simulink.
It seems that the couple softwares are working together very well but the error massage is popup after I try to introduce more PDE equations in the model.

(I did export it by using the general dynamic)

I would be appreciated that if any expertises in this community can give me any advice to get rid off this problem.

Many thanks
Krit

0 Replies Last Post Mar 22, 2010, 11:08 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Krit Jiamjiroch

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.