Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Design of a micro resonator array

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone,

I am an MSc student and my project is to design a capactive comb drive in CADENCE and the simulation part is in COMSOL. I am having difficulties learning the software as there is no proper source .Can someone please provide a step by step approach on how to use COMSOL 4 for the MEMS module and even please mention if I can use COMSOL to draw the design also.Any kind of help and suggestions is appreciated.

With regards,
Ganesh

1 Reply Last Post Oct 18, 2013, 4:18 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Ganesh Jayakumar

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Oct 18, 2013, 4:18 a.m. EDT
hi
i am a student,i am learning comsol to simulate MEMS problem ,can you give me some date or some example or anyting useful to learning comsol ,thank you
hi i am a student,i am learning comsol to simulate MEMS problem ,can you give me some date or some example or anyting useful to learning comsol ,thank you

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.