New Functionality in Version 4.2
- Surface reactions of order greater than 1 are now supported.
- Unit support for reaction and surface reaction rate constants.
- User-defined electron energy distribution functions are now supported.
- Cross section data can be imported directly from the LXCAT database.
- Species transport and thermodynamic data are now included for the most common plasma processing gases.
- Mass flow rate boundary conditions, which allow specification of a flow rate in SCCM units.
- Vacuum pump boundary condition.
- Stabilization of reaction sources has been added for electrons and heavy species.
Note: The stabilization is active by default, so models with very low plasma densities might give slightly different results after re-solving in version 4.2.
- Harmonic Content in a Dual Frequency CCP Reactor
- Dipolar Electron Cyclotron Resonance (ECR) Source
- Electrodeless Lamp
- Surface chemistry tutorial model